Repurpose Your Robot
- Capture and clone most IR remotes from robots, TVs, cable boxes, DVD players, etc.
- Pre-created libraries for Java, Android-Java, and (coming soon) Processing
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
- Over a dozen example Android apps and computer programs
- Auxiliary connectors feature 10 Digital I/O, 6 analog inputs, 2 PWM out, 2 DAC out, 1 additional TTL serial port
- Bluetooth range of 30 feet
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- On-board light and accelerometer sensors
- On-board buzzer and full-color LED
- Open source and customizable firmware
What can you do with Brainlink?
Brainlink's capabilities open up hundreds of potential projects. Here's a small subset:
- Create an Android App that uses object recognition and voice analysis to find you a beer - you'll probably need to place your phone on the robot to make this work well.
- Use voice commands to control your TV.
- Create a toy robot with a personality that changes over time based on how you interact with.
- Use a toy robot as a base to add light, distance, vision, sound, and other sensors to.
- Make a TV-Off App.